Location: Turribares, Jaco, Costa Rica
Opportunity: Fully Serviced building plots of 1500 to 30000 SQM intercropped with teak and nampi
- Just a few kilometres from the beach
- Zoned for development, planted with teak and nampi
- Crops provide an annualised yield of 10%pa with no increase in crop prices
- NatureWalk will include a condo-hotel, equestrian centre, homes, botanical gardens, mountainbiking and trails
- Own your Costa Rican dream home on your income producing land
- Fully managed by the NatureWalk Farming Company
- 1,650m2 (0.41acre lots) from US$41,500
- The most sustainable development in Costa Rica
- A purchase can be used to gain Costa Rican Residency
- Finance available through Scotiabank
- Own a Home in Nature Walk Click to find out more
Location, location, location -- Only 14km from the Pacific Ocean and Jaco, these beautifully located and zoned building plots are part of a carefully managed sustainable ecological project and are located, just off the Auto Route Del Sol. Priced low in a high demand market, offering the extra benefit of an biofuels producing yearly income on your land......Reap the rewards of local infrastructure investments bringing millions of dollars and increased tourism to the area.
Enviously situated in one of Costa Rica’s top 3 regions for property value increases Nature Walk is situated 20 minutes from the developed tourist resort of Jaco with its cafes, shops and beautiful natural beach. The opening of the Auto Route Del Sol at the beginning of 2010 has halved the journey time from San Jose to Jaco. This property takes advantage of its strategic location.
Purchase a sea view lot now, reap the property appreciation benefits of local investments, enjoy returns from your teak and nampi for the next 20 years, and build your dream home / development project in one of the hottest property markets and beautiful locations on the planet!
The overall plan for NatureWalk includes a 160 room condo hotel with restaurants, spa, & shops, an equestrian centre, dedicated equestrian themed homes, eco friendly homes, botanical gardens, mountain biking and trails
The ultimate in sustainable development with teak from the estate, being milled on site to produce beautiful teak homes and furniture.
A purchase in Nature Walk can be used to gain Costa Rican Residency