Sustainable Eco-Mountain Community
Location: Turribares, Jaco, Costa Rica
Opportunity: Fully Serviced teak plantation building plots of 1000 to 30000 SQM
- Just a few kilometres from the beach
- Zoned for development, planted with 13 year old teak
- Projected ROI (teak + land) 30% p.a. over a 6-8 year investment
- NatureWalk will include a condo-hotel, equestrian centre, homes, botanical gardens, mountainbiking and trails
- Only 6-8 year investment for potential ROI of 10-14% from timber alone
- Low management fees and hassle free harvesting of your trees
- 8.5% price increase p.a. for teak over last 10 years
- The most sustainable development in Costa Rica
- A purchase can be used to gain Costa Rican Residency
- Finance available through Scotiabank
- Own a Home in Nature Walk Click to find out more
Location, location, location -- Only a few kilometres from the Pacific Ocean and Jaco, these beautifully located and zoned building plots (some with sea view) are part of a carefully managed hardwood plantation project and are located, just off the Auto Route Del Sol. Priced low in a high demand market, offering the extra benefit of an 8.5% price increase for teak.......Reap the rewards of local infrastructure investments bringing millions of dollars and increased tourism to the area.
Enviously situated in one of Costa Rica’s top 3 regions for property value increases Nature Walk is situated 20 minutes from the developed tourist resort of Jaco with its cafes, shops and beautiful natural beach. The opening of the Auto Route Del Sol at the beginning of 2010 has halved the journey time from San Jose to Jaco. This property takes advantage of its strategic location.
Purchase a sea view lot now, reap the property appreciation benefits of local investments, have the wood harvested and sold for you in 6-8 years, then replant the land or build your dream home / development project in one of the hottest property markets and beautiful locations on the planet!
Alternately, join our growing community, invest in a lot, harvest some trees now, build your dream home and have additional returns from the teak at harvest
The overall plan for NatureWalk includes a 160 room condo hotel with restaurants, spa, & shops, an equestrian centre, dedicated equestrian themed homes, eco friendly homes, botanical gardens, mountain biking and trails
The ultimate in sustainable development with teak from the estate, being milled on site to produce beautiful teak homes and furniture. A gauranteed market for your valuable teak
> What You Should Know About Our Timber and Tropical Hardwood Projects
> The Purchase Process
A purchase in Nature Walk can be used to gain Costa Rican Residency
There has never been a better time or a safer way to invest in land!