Our Projects > Finca la Palma I AND II
14 YEAR OLD TEAK TREES ON PRIVATE LAND
ACT NOW - JUST 9 LOTS LEFT
Location: Puntarenas, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
Opportunity: Teak plantation building plots of 5000 to 11800 SQM priced from 14,500 to 42,000 EUR
- Close to the sea and beach
- Zoned for development and planted with 14 year old teak trees
- Projected ROI (teak and land) of 30% p.a. over the 6-8 year investment
- Only 6-8 year investment required for potential ROI of 10-14% from the timber alone
- Low management fees plus hassle free harvesting of your trees
- Local land price increase 25% p.a. last 7 years, 40% in 2007
- 8.5% price increase p.a. for teak over last 10 years
Close to the sea and beach, these 114 building plots within a nearly 50 hectares tropical hardwood plantation are zoned for building and planted with 14 year old teak trees. Enviously situated in one of Costa Rica’s top 3 regions for property value increases (25% per annum over last 7 years, additional 40% increase in 2007 alone), Finca la Palma II within close proximity to the duty-free port of call Puntarenas with it’s new marina, 50 km to the international airport of Liberia in the north, and 150 km from the capital San Jose with its international airport in the south. This property takes advantage of it’s strategic location near the Pan-Am highway running from Alaska to South America, which connects San Jose to the established tourist villages and beaches of the Pacific Coast.
> Why We’ve Chosen the Puntarenas Region
Purchase a sea view building lot in Costa Rica now, reap the property appreciation benefits of local investments, have the wood harvested and sold for you in 6-8 years, then replant the land or build your dream home / development project in one of the hottest property markets and beautiful locations on the planet!
> What You Should Know About Our Timber and Tropical Hardwood Projects
> The Purchase Process
There has never been a better time or a safer way to invest in land!
View Larger Map